Want to make nachos, but don’t feel like frying chips? You can’t always go out for Nachos especially when you have come home and are craving something with a lot of flavors, but don’t want to go out. If you have some chicken flavored nuggets in your freezer then you’re just a few simple steps away from a tasty hybrid treat that’s cheap too.
- 15 frozen chicken nuggets
- 200g tortilla corn chips
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Half cup sour cream
- Sea salt flakes and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- half onion
- It will take 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 150c minimum after that place nuggets on a tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Other hand prepare salsa, cut a tomato into slices, and remove seeds and liquid.
- Mix in a small bowl with onion, coriander, and oil.
- Simply mash the avocado flesh with lime juice, salt, and pepper to make guacamole.
- Pour half the chips into a dish that can be baked. Spread half of the cheese over the chips. Spread remaining cheese over nuggets and remaining chips. Continue baking for ten minutes until the cheese melts.
- Now you can serve with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream as you want.