Guide For Making The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Making the only chocolate chip cookie recipe at Home. This guide includes tips and recipes for making chocolate chip cookies from scratch. Learn how to make the perfect cookie, whether you like them thick or thin, chewy or crispy. Chocolate chip cookie recipes are often a go-to for families and friends to bake together. In this article, we’ll explore the secrets of making the best chocolate chip cookie recipe at home.
Equipment Needed For Baking The Perfect Cookie
The perfect cookie starts with the perfect recipe. But what equipment is needed to bake the perfect cookie?
If you want to bake a taste of home chocolate chip cookies, all you need is a baking sheet, an oven, a bowl, and preferably some sort of dough. Also have a set of measuring cups, spoons, and a pastry brush to use when baking their favorite cookie recipe. Use this list of supplies to ensure you have everything on hand.
Basic Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies
- When it comes to cookies, the perfect recipe is always a work in progress.
- First of all, take soft butter don’t melt it. It changes the consistency of the cookies.
- Combine butter and sugar in a medium-size bowl, add the eggs & vanilla, and beat to combine.
- If you want to use margarine it will blow your mind with taste.
- Use simple butter after that add desired amount of salt.
- Add the desired amount of chocolate chips and beat until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Don’t grease your cookie sheets this action spreads the cookies.
- Use a cookie scope to shape the cookies.
- At this point, you can freeze or bake your dough.
- Use your KitchenAid and just let it go for those 2-3 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Cookies will continue to bake a little bit once they are taken out of the oven.
- I underbake mine by about a minute and they turn out perfect every single time.
- Cool down the chocolate chip cookies on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- You can eat them warm while the chocolate chips are melty.
- Store these chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 45 days.
- 2 cups unsalted softened butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Brown sugar, light or dark packed
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 5 cup flour
- 30 oz Chocolate Chips (You can add chocolate chips as your desired value)
This recipe for chocolate chip cookies is a classic, simple favorite. The cookies are chewy with a crisp outer edge and plenty of chocolate chips.